flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Installer 3.0 Announcement
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 20:51:30 GMT

On 5/6/14 12:07 PM, "OmPrakash Muppirala" <bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:

>BTW, since this is a major release, we get to do a press release via ASF's
>press machine.  Do we want to use the same announcement for the PR as
>well?
I'm fine with that, but you just made me remember that you had concerns
about confusion from past "installer-only" announcements.   I forgot to
take that into account when drafting the installer announcement.  Do we
need to adjust the wording?

For me, it doesn't matter too much whether we announce the new installer
at all.  We've got other announcements going out to the community.  4.12.1
was just announced, I hope to get a FlexJS 0.0.2 out soon. An SDK with
installer bugs fixed is also due shortly.

-Alex