flex-dev mailing list archives

From <mark.kessler....@usmc.mil>
Subject RE: Ideas for Installer 3.0.1 (was Re: [DRAFT] Installer 3.0 Announcement)
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 10:40:17 GMT
Would you please add an issue in JIRA if you would like to see it added. [1]

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX

-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: DarkStone [mailto:darkstone@163.com]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2014 3:34 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Ideas for Installer 3.0.1 (was Re: [DRAFT] Installer 3.0 Announcement)

Hi all,

Flex SDK Installer 3.0.1

I wish it could add auto reload feature when downloading files:

If a file downloading takes too much time (e.g. 30 minutes), auto reload it.

Or if a user is staring at the screen, and he/she finds out a file
downloading is hanging there not make any progress, the installer can
display a retry button, let the user retry the downloading of that file
immediately (not wait 30 minutes).

Well, that's my little suggestion here, wish it could help.

DarkStone
2014-05-12