flex-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Martin <windo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Automated testing apps dev in flex ask
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 17:55:13 GMT
Hmm, I've heard a few names being thrown around from time to time.
Attended the 360Flex conference just last week and saw mustella in action.
It was pretty sweet.  Apache Flex uses that for regression testing.  I've
also heard of FlexUnit, which I believe is more tuned for class testing
rather than UI interaction testing.  I have heard of it being used for UI
testing, but it was tricky to setup.

In the end either one will require patience and persistence to get going.
And personally I have not used either as of yet.  I will be looking into
using Mustella.

Hope that helps,