flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Doroshko <alexander.doros...@jetbrains.com>
Subject Re: No Flash Player version in Nightly build Intellij IDEA
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 12:01:43 GMT
To rebuild all indexes/caches there's File | Invalidate Caches and
restart IDE. Actually this action is for troubleshooting, not for usual
workflow. I guess that's not what you'd like to do on daily basis.
Usually IntelliJ IDEA picks changes automatically, if it's not the case,
File | Synchronize should help. If still no luck I need more information
on your workflow: what the problem looks like, Java or Flex project,
what files are changed/added/removed externally, etc.

On 27.05.2014 15:36, Nicholas Kwiatkowski wrote:
> Alex,
> In a slightly related question -- is there anyway to force IntelliJ to
> rebuild it's indexes / caches for a framework?  I've been finding myself
> having to add/remove the SDK from the framework list multiple times a
> session if I'm trying to work on bugs in the SDK, then recompile, and then
> try to build other projects with that SDK to run my test cases...
> Thanks!

View raw message