flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Mavenizer Refactoring
Date Sun, 11 May 2014 18:25:21 GMT
Hi,

I started working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34318 last week and have just
committed my fist changes. It's still far from finished, but I wanted to share what I've done
so-far. In order not to mess-up things, I created a feature branch "mavenizer-refactoring".
So whoever wants to participate or just watch progress, have a look at that branch.

Main Changes:

-          I removed any reference from Apache to Adobe artifacts (So no playerglobal reference
is added to any FDK)

-          I now create dummy pom artifacts for any Flash or Air runtime mavenized.

-          The dependencyManagement poms are now no longer generated as I included that information
into the pom artifacts themselves.

-          I separated Flash and Flex mavenization and split up everything into 3 separate
modules. Now you can fire the AirConverter and generate only Air aritfacts, Use the FlashConverter
to generate Flash Artifacts and FlexConverter to generate the Flex artifacts separately.

Upcoming Changes:

-          Add the ability to Mavenize an archive

-          Add the ability to automatically download and Mavenizer an archive using our installer
urls (And Yes Alex ... in this case the "Do you accept question will be asked" ;-) ).

-          Migrate the Deployers into separate modules.

Non Apache Changes

-          Add a PrepareMojo to Flexmojos that utilizes the Download+Mavenize logic of the
Mavenizer to automatically mavenize the parts that are missing.

Chris





Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message