flex-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: [FlexJS] Use FlatSpark as theme for FlexJS
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 15:45:48 GMT

I think that "regular" Flex would deserve a new Flat design as well.

However, since Flex includes much more components, and also the mobile theme,  we shouldn't
underestimate the work to be done.
Also, it would need to be "merged" with the current work done on iOS7+Android by Om.

- would it replace current spark default theme, or come as an option ?
- are you ok with FlexJS and Flex sharing the same theme?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : brunopacola [mailto:brunopacola@gmail.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 23 mai 2014 17:34
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: [FlexJS] Use FlatSpark as theme for FlexJS

I am available to help with anything you need. I'm one of the creators of FlatSpark along
with akamud and we are very happy with the feedback from everyone. This week has been very

On the subject of Bootflat for Flex, besides supporting FlexJS, the theme should support the
current compiler as well. I see that this is important because it is a way to keep developers
excited about the Flex technology.

Bruno Pacola
FlatSpark Skin: http://akamud.github.io/FlatSpark