flex-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: Updating documentation about the scrolling stage text issue
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 17:05:22 GMT
Hi, I just created an JIRA request to get write access to the blog:

Is there anything else needed ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : omuppi1@gmail.com [mailto:omuppi1@gmail.com] De la part de OmPrakash Muppirala
Envoyé : mercredi 16 avril 2014 20:13
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Updating documentation about the scrolling stage text issue

(Moving to dev)

On Apr 16, 2014 10:37 AM, "Maurice Amsellem" <maurice.amsellem@systar.com>
> >I really wish there was a way to remove the stale information on that
> I agree.
> Flex is in a sort of schizophrenic situation.
> So let's take the good side of it, and be happy that at least this
> kind
of documentation exists, even if it's not 100% accurate.
> PS:  even if this was possible,  how long and how much people would it
take to review all the doc/blogs on Flex and make sure everything is up to date with SDK 4.12
> Maurice

The problem is that this issue was always seen as a major one.  The fact that this has been
fixed needs to be widely published.

Would you mind doing a blog post on the ASF Flex blog about this?  You can give an overview
of the issue and describe how it has been fixed now.  We can highlight the fact that the info
in the link in question [1] is stale.

View raw message