flex-dev mailing list archives

From DarkStone <darkst...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: problem on FlexJS
Date Thu, 22 May 2014 04:53:42 GMT
Hi Alex,

I just did a quick test, I and my Chinese fellows in different cities have confirmed the whole
website of http://antlr3.org/ (including any sub webpages) is totally blocked in China.

On the other hand, we can access the webpage of http://search.maven.org/ with no problem,
and I also typed some string like "flex" into the search input, from the search results I
clicked some jar files to download, they can be downloaded pretty well.

Hope it helps : )