flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Update to BlazeDS to make Testsuite pass
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 22:36:25 GMT

> Ok ... so the first BlazeDS 4.7-SNAPSHOT is now available:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/flex/blazeds/

Looking at the source:
It's missing a LICENCE and NOTICE file - they would be need before we could make a release.
Does this apply to the  SNAPSHOT as well? or does that info go into the maven xml files?
There a few text files that may need apache headers.
There's also a thumbs.db file can can be removed.

On OSX I was able to get it to compile (sort of) via ant - but looks like there a few errors.
If anyone want to try note that It requires ant contrib to build.
The generate-config-files fails with a "Premature end of file" error, but the build continues.
Also looks like a file [1] have not been checked in correctly as I getting this: "unmappable
character for encoding UTF8" right at the end of the build.
Also looks like some of the config files (eg messaging-config.mod.xml) may have windows newlines
^M in them - or perhaps that's git config issue?

Getting there.

1. qa/apps/qa-manual/WEB-INF/src/qa/utils/MessageGenerator.java
View raw message