flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Any objections against deploying experimental-mobile as part of the mobile components?
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 07:19:47 GMT
Hi,

This weekend I continued my work on the new Mavenizer and here I did a little tweak that I
wanted to ask you guys if there are any objections to this.

I usually have the mavenizer deploy stuff in a structure similar to the lib structure in the
FDK. There is a "mobile" directory containing mobile components, the experimental_mobile artifact
however resides in the FDK root. I now have the mavenizer catch that one artifact and put
it in the "mobile" group.

Is is ok and safe to do so?

Chris