flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Created a Flex Dashboard as well as 3 Agile Boards
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 08:29:53 GMT

Just wanted to inform you that I just created a Flex Dashboard (It's a first draft though).
Think it should be able to give us a good overview over what's going on on the project. Aditionally
I created 3 Kanban Agile Boards (I think Kanban is more appropreate for us than Scrum):

- Flex Board

- Flex-BlazeDS Board

- Flex-FlexUnit Board

in which you can see which issues are in what state. Note: The Flex Board doesn't contain
the issues from BlazeDS and FlexUnit and the Flex Board currently contains about 4000 issues
... so it seems to take forever to load, but if you click on the "My Issues" Quick Filter
You'll immediately know what you have signed up for :-)