flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Adobe svn server unresponsive ... causing failures in the Installer
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 07:58:49 GMT
OK well I guess we could resolve one part of the problem.

As the flex-messaging-common.jar is now part of Apache Flex, as soon as we have a release
out the door, we could download the binary from maven-central or the Apache Maven server.
That should be able to handle the load easily.

Would leave the afe.jar ... no idea what it does and how we could get rid of that dependency.

Von: piotrz <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 4. Mai 2014 23:07
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Adobe svn server unresponsive ... causing failures in the Installer

Hi Chris,

I have just tried install 4.12.1 and got same problem. I am wondering why
installator didn't break installation...

Apache Flex Committer
View this message in context: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/Adobe-svn-server-unresponsive-causing-failures-in-the-Installer-tp37477p37478.html