flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Next Donation from Adobe
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2014 14:20:39 GMT
Great news :-D

As soon as my head is free of the things I'm currently working on ... BlazeDS will definitely
get some attention from my side :-)

Chris

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com]
Gesendet: Samstag, 26. April 2014 06:28
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Next Donation from Adobe

Hi Folks,

I've checked in everything in the donation.  I was able to use some tools to quickly get the
headers right and the IP cleared by the Incubator.  The next step is for volunteers to work
with the donated content and turn it into something real.  The pieces are:

1. Several Flex articles from the ADC web-site.
These are check into the little-used flex-external git repo under ADC.
Missing images need to be replaced.  Some videos probably also need replacing.  The main content
videos can be linked back to the Adobe site for now.

2. An updated version of the FDB debugger that contains support for ActionScript Workers This
is checked into the flex-sdk repo in a FDBWorkers branch.  The files are in modules/fdbworkers.
 A volunteer is needed to make sure it builds, then decide whether to completely replace fdb
or merge it into fdb.

3. The FlexPMD source code
This is in the flex-utilities repo under FlexPMD.  I have no idea if it builds or runs.

4. The Mobile Trader demo application
This is in the flex-utilities repo under MobileTrader.  Peter has checked in a modified version
into the flex-asjs repo.  His version works with FlexJS.

5. The specification for the MXML language This is in flex-externals under specifications.
 I would imagine this will end up on the web site or wiki?

6. BlazeDS
This is in the flex-blazeds repo.  It has a pretty good chance of actually building the library
we use for Flex.  Not sure about the tests though.

7. The Squiggly spell-checker source code This is in the flex-utilities repo under Squiggly

8. The Tour De Flex application source code This is in the flex-utilities repo under TourDeFlex.
 There are three subfolders.  TourDeFlex3 is the Flex 3 version of TourDeFlex.  The TourDeFlex
folder is the Flex 4 version.  The TourDeFlex_content.com is the content from TourDeFlex.com.
 These files need re-branding and missing images and videos need to be replaced.

9. The source code for a prototype of a code coverage utility that I wrote.
This is in flex-utilites under CodeCoverage.

I'm not planning to spend any more time on the donation right now.  So feel free to jump in.

Thanks,
-Alex