flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: FlexUnit 4.2 ant build broken
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2014 17:16:41 GMT
>By the way: I read in this post [1] that FlexUnit 4.2 will support Code Coverage with Apparat.
When will this be available?
People are needed to work on it

Jason Gardner did some great work on this [1], but it would require work to get it into Apache.
This is still the goal for anyone who can help.

>But I always get a "java.lang.NoClasDefFoundError". Is this feature supposed to work?
Yes, it was all working at one point on the old FlexUnit build server (we kept metrics on
our own code coverage) but is possible things have broken since then through various changes
and certainly was never tested with Java 8. I will try to take a look at this when I can but
can't promise a timeline yet.

Mike

[1] https://code.google.com/p/flexunit-with-code-coverage/