flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject Spare Cycles to Document FlexUnit Feature
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 13:38:00 GMT

Anyone have spare cycles they could use the document a FlexUnit feature.

There is a feature of FlexUnit called the EventRule which I have never had time to document.
It's actually extraordinarily useful and really helpful. I slipped it into an older FlexUnit
release but never told anyone about it. So, it could be the first feature we publicize from
the Apache release.

It has unit tests to look at and I am more than willing to give someone guidance and input,
but I find myself continually deferring this task as I don't have enough time to actually
write it up.

Let me know if anyone is willing. This would be a great way to contribute.

Thanks,
Mike