flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Unit tests in TLF
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2014 18:44:39 GMT
>In flex unit 4 most of those information about test we have got into TestRunnerBase. When
I add FU 4 to project I've simple removed all of those methods and UI for display information
and I replaced it one line of code <flexunituirunner:TestRunnerBase id="testRunner"/>.

In FlexUnit4, the information doesn't do into TestRunnerBase really. TestRunnerBase is just
one type of listener. It simply listens to the test runner and shows the results visually.
It's not the owner of this information.

>But some of TLF tests collecting information about memory usage, duration
>and more... which was displayed in result list's TestDescriptorRunner.  -

>The question is do we need all of those information, should I also try to
>collect it and display ?

I would not at this time.

Second question:
After click "Run Test" we have got popup where we simple choose which test we wanted to run:

>With FU 4 I don't know how to run only selected methods (if someone

Take a look at org.flexunit.runner.Request. You can say things such as:

Request.classes( classes.. );
Request.methods( class, methods...)

View raw message