flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Apache Flex 4.12.1 RC2
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 16:38:45 GMT

On 4/28/14 9:08 AM, "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

>On 4/28/14 5:12 AM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>

>>Seems an obvious issue (ie compc not being executable) and probably
>>easily fixed, but also seems related to the issue I pointed out with RC1.
>>Has something changed since 4.12 permission wise?
>I'm seeing this same issue with 4.12.0, but not with 4.11.0, do you see
>the same?
Digging further, Ant's manual says that permissions are not copied with
the copy task, but I don't see any changes to the build.xml since 4.11
that would affect the use of the copy task.  Is it possible that between
4.11 and 4.12 we switched from OSX Java 6 to Java 7 and that caused this
problem?

IMO, this is not a blocker since folks have not noticed this with 4.12.

-Alex