flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Apache Flex Falcon 0.0.1 RC3
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 06:51:27 GMT
Please Justin, the only goal for this package is to be upstream of FlexJS.
 To me, it does not matter how it works against the Flex SDK.  Let's get
these packages out so we can attract more folks so a few might actually
contribute and help fix these issues.

If you can build the packages and use FalconJX to build the examples in
FlexJS, I would call that good enough for this initial release.

-Alex