flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Apache Flex Falcon 0.0.1 RC3
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 05:53:25 GMT

On 4/17/14 9:49 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>HI,
>
>> To build the falconjx source package you should run
>>
>> 	ant all
>>
>> "all" is a target in the top-level build.xml
>
>README says:
>ant all        (or just ant since the default target is main)
>
>REMDEME_JX says:
>ant main        (or just ant since the default target is main)
>
>So that should be fixed.
OK, I will remove the parenthetical part in README_JX in the next RC.  And
add Mark's mention of the trust files.

>> The default target "main" only builds falcon and not falconjx.
>I'd just change it so that "ant" or "ant main" compiles both and have a
>falcon and faloconjx target so you can compile each one separately if
>needed.
The logic would have to detect that the compiler.jx folder isn't there and
not fail.  I'd rather not mess with this logic right now.  Are you
otherwise done testing?  If the only changes for the next RC are in the
README files then folks can vote now and carryover.

I would like to get an official release out soon so folks have a chance to
try it and consider coming to 360|Flex to find out more.

Thoughts?
-Alex