flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Apache Flex Falcon 0.0.1 RC3
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 03:19:25 GMT
Just to be clear, especially since my last response was from my phone:

To build the falconjx source package you should run

	ant all

"all" is a target in the top-level build.xml

The default target "main" only builds falcon and not falconjx.  There
might be a better way to handle this, but we are trying to manage two
packages out of the build scripts and this is what we've come up with for
now.  Eventually there will be a falcon-only package for the current Flex

If you ran "ant all" and the jx stuff did not build, please forward the
ant output or try to debug it.

On 4/17/14 5:44 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>But if I do this:
>cd compiler.jx
>cd ..
>find . -name "mxmlc.jar" -print
>It finds both.
>So looks like the top level ant isn't running ant on compiler.jx

View raw message