flex-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Costa <igorco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Apache FlexJS 0.0.1 RC2
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 23:50:40 GMT
Alex, just tested the release and give you +1

To-do-list checked:

- MD5 checksum
- Read the release note and test on latest addition to release (first one)
- Read the read_me file.
- Downloaded the src.
- Compile  to check there's any errors.
- Compile using a Simple app that I have in place to test FlexJS.

Environment tested:
Win 8.1 Pro
Java 1.7
ANT 1.9.3

Build with some warning but not big issue. Mostly related to path.

Tip: If you're on Win 8.1 , please make sure run cmd as Administrator
otherwise you will get a lot of errors, specially related to JAVA_HOME.

Only concern is that a sentence on Read Me about third-party dependency,
but not too much.

Best Regards

----------------------------
Igor Costa
www.igorcosta.com
www.igorcosta.org

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 8:36 PM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

> Infra says CMS is currently broken so I can't update the installer.
>
> On 4/16/14 3:28 PM, "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
>
> >I think I've done that as far as SVN is concerned.  I think there is a
> >problem updating the site via CMS.  Looking into it.
> >
> >On 4/16/14 3:17 PM, "OmPrakash Muppirala" <bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >>Welcome!
> >>
> >>BTW, the Installer 3.0 still says FlexJS 0.0.1 RC1.  Perhaps an update to
> >>the config xml is needed?
> >>
> >>Thanks,
> >>Om

Peter