flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Flexicious.com" <flexici...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Third-party tools / solutions on Apache Flex website
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 02:48:34 GMT
Sure:
Flexicious provides custom components for Flex and Air developers. Our
products include Flexicious Classic, Advanced and Spark, which are
extensions to the Flex SDK DataGrid, AdvancedDataGrid and Spark DataGrid
components, as well as Flexicious Ultimate DataGrid and Flexicious Data
Visualization & Dashboard Framework which includes Portal, Charts, Gauges,
TreeMaps, Calendar/Scheduler and more. More details here :
http://www.flexicious.com/Home/Products