flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Apache Flex Falcon 0.0.1 RC3
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 08:27:47 GMT

> > The point is he's not testing it against the FlexJS SDK but the Flex SDK.
>
> What in that dummy AS class has anything to do with the Flex SDK?

Ok, let me rephrase: Falcon is currently only meant to be used with FlexJS,
not as a standalone compiler. As your test indicates, it is not ready to be
used as such.

In Alex's words, it is only meant to be used 'upstream' of FlexJS.

For the purposes of testing this release, that means we're only testing
this RC in combination with a FlexJS RC.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27