flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Build Servers
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2014 06:10:59 GMT
Let's not make every discussion on this list about bylaws and regulations.

If I find time, I'll build the VM and finally get the CI nightmare that
Apache itself provides behind me. If the lawyers decide that the Apache
servers are better than the VM (lol) then we won't serve nightlies from the
VM, but create a lone job on 'builds@a.o' and hope they manage to keep it
running well enough to produce a "nightly" every week or so.

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 12:46 AM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> Are we sure it''s OK to serve nightlies off non ASF machines? May want to
> confirm before putting time and effort into this.
> Justin

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht