flex-dev mailing list archives

From Bastien ROUCARIES <roucaries.bast...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Be distribution friendly
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 14:07:52 GMT
On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 3:53 PM, Christofer Dutz
<christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
> I was simply refering to the previous post about platform independent installer that
is pretty distribution friendly (At least it should be).
> I didn√Ąt quite grasp the original problem you were having though.

The problem is that it does not suit to your need. We need to rebuild
from source a few flash file or to complitly remove part of our

Using a installer like thus does not fullfill your social contract (it
must be rebuilt from source).

We appreciate your effort but we want to compile from source flex (at
least mxml).

View raw message