flex-dev mailing list archives

From Bastien ROUCARIES <roucaries.bast...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Be distribution friendly
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 13:22:53 GMT
On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 2:58 PM, Christofer Dutz
<christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
> On The ApacheCon Barcamp we were discussing that some projects would really like to make
it easier for users to install their projects.
> It seems that my comment on us having implemented an Ant based installer for Flex has
astonished quite a lot of people. Perhaps we should share this feature with other Apache Projects
... there seems to be a demand for something like this.

I do not understand how it is related with my demand. Care to explain.

Thanks

Bastien