flex-dev mailing list archives

From Davorian <don.fasa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: In Apache Flex 4.10 and 4.12 why does setting a dataProvider on a spark datagrid prevent the module it resides in from unloading from it's AIR application shell.
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 19:14:10 GMT
I've created a sample project with just a spark data grid in a module
loaded by an air app shell. My other original post has a link to a apache
Flex jira which has a downloadable intellij project with this setup.
Testing this is what confirmed the issue for us. Please can someone take a
look at this to corroborate or refute this and if I'm right can I get any
pointers on how to resolve this.  I'll happily fix it myself if given a
solid indication as to what the problem is.