flex-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Fritze <marcus.fri...@googlemail.com>
Subject There is a issue with Adobe Bugbase, maybe someone can contact Adobe internally
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 15:10:40 GMT
Hi,

there is a problem with the Adobe Bugbase  https://bugbase.adobe.com/

When I try to use the search, I am getting these strange popups in Chrome:

Error invoking URL index.cfm?event=qAllProductsForSearch : Internal Server Error [Enable debugging
by adding 'cfdebug' to your URL parameters to see more information]
Error invoking URL index.cfm?event=qStatuses&statecd= : Internal Server Error [Enable
debugging by adding 'cfdebug' to your URL parameters to see more information]
Error invoking URL index.cfm?event=qPriorities : Internal Server Error [Enable debugging by
adding 'cfdebug' to your URL parameters to see more information]
Error invoking URL index.cfm?event=qReasons&statuscd= : Internal Server Error [Enable
debugging by adding 'cfdebug' to your URL parameters to see more information]
Error invoking URL index.cfm?event=qStates : Internal Server Error [Enable debugging by adding
'cfdebug' to your URL parameters to see more information]
Error invoking URL index.cfm?event=qFrequency : Internal Server Error [Enable debugging by
adding 'cfdebug' to your URL parameters to see more information]
Error invoking URL index.cfm?event=qFailureTypes : Internal Server Error [Enable debugging
by adding 'cfdebug' to your URL parameters to see more information]

Maybe someone has a direct line to Adobe. This should be fixed.

Thanks

Marcus