flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: 4.12.1
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 23:19:49 GMT
Hi,

> I would definitely like to get FlexJS out soon so we can generate some
> buzz and hopefully get a few more folks to join us at 360|Flex.
+1 to that.

> So:
> 1) Should we close the vote on Installer 3.0 and post it to the release
> server and just not announce it
If it's a release you need to announce it.

> One potential problem is that if folks then use that installer
> to install a regular SDK
You could release a version of the installer just for FlexJS. All that would be needed is
a different config file right? I know the whole point was to decouple SDK/installer release
cycles but it seems a less risky option to me and wouldn't require a 4.12.1 release right?

> 2) what else do we want to fix in 4.12.1?

Here's a couple of important ones:
FLEX-34209 fix parsing of hours between 12pm and 1pm
FLEX-34132 stop "[object Object]" from showing in blank columns

And perhaps these:
FLEX-34057 RTE on pasting empty data after Excel operation
FLEX-34133 Fix logic/ADG RTE in columnHeaderWordWrap
FLEX-33421 Broken RequiresLicense metadata
add CONTRIBUTING file

There also a few open bugs that would be nice to go there but they need a fix /patch so best
to wait unless next version and not hold up the release.

Thanks,
Justin