flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Apache Flex Falcon 0.0.1 RC3
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 08:14:22 GMT
HI,

> The point is he's not testing it against the FlexJS SDK but the Flex SDK.

What in that dummy AS class has anything to do with the Flex SDK?

The mxml I did try to compile was using the Flex SDK, but It's not exactly an unexpected use
case IMO. This was the code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
			   xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx">

	<s:Label text="hello" />

</s:Application>

It not like I'm trying to compile a large complex application here :-)

If it was released I'm sure people would try exactly what I did in the absence of better release
documentation.

Can anyone confirm they get the same results or is the something particular to my set up that
causing it to fail?

Thanks,
Justin