flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Be distribution friendly
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 12:11:07 GMT

> 1. You use a monolithic build tree. It means that we should take a
> take it all approach. It slow down the packaging work and render
> review (by legal team) slow. Could be possible to have a modularized
> approach ?
Creating Apache releases for all of pieces would be a lot of work.

> 2. Could be possible then to do not use and even get source needing
> air/ Adobe Flash Player Content Debugger
It's only required to run the mustella tests - so wouldn't be needed for a package. It is
of course very useful for debugging. AIR is not required unless you want to make desktop or
mobile projects.

> 3. Could be possible to use your packaged saxon/xerces/javacc/battikk
> and so on.
I believe changes were made to these that couldn't be put into the original repos and they
are now a couple of versions behind those repos.

> 4. Could be possible to use joola for playerglobal [1] see also
> tamarin project [2]
Perhaps  does anyone know if it work 100% and all unit tests pass etc?

View raw message