flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Announcement: FlexJS and FalconJX 0.0.1 Released!
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 00:08:00 GMT

> That's interesting.  And nobody has lodged a complaint?
IMO people rarely complain when things go wrong - it takes effort. I'd guess some of those
failures will be windows permission issues as that seems to crop but a bit.

>  I wonder why so many failures.
Perhaps we should include the step in the failure URL if that's possible?

>  What is the failure rate from the 2.7 installer?
Unknown as it's not recorded, but given the much higher level of use if something wasn't working
to that level (ie 50%) I'd expect a few complaints out of 7000+ installs.

View raw message