flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: All ApacheFlex releases blocked?
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 02:31:54 GMT
Sorry I keep forgetting you're not on legal discuss. We have to fill out the clearance docs
soon but it isn't blocking. What is potentially blocking flex unit is one last license issue
about whether there needs to be a pointer to the bsd files
Sent via the PANTECH Discover, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.

Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>From the (long) discussion on release Flex Unit, Alex stated that all releases are current
> we're blocked until we get resolution on how to make up for not having done the IP Clearance
process correctly.

What is the current situation re this and what do we need to do to resolve it?

View raw message