flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: 4.12.1
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 05:43:33 GMT

> OK, I'm confused.  I thought the list you provided was bugs that needed to
> be fixed.
It was the list of thinks fixed since 4.12 that we should consider putting in 4.12. I'm not
aware of any other issues that MUST be fixed in 4.12 - I think there may of been an IOS7 issue?

>  Whatever is in the repo is going to be 4.12.1.

> I think we should re-add the try/catch blocks as requested in FLEX-34218
I rather not if we can avoid it as a) it has worse performance b) silently catches and throws
away user errors.

> One question:  I know you create a whole pile of tasks in JIRA for each
> release.  Do you have an automated way of doing that or is it a manual
> process.
Manual but not too hard - clone a previous JIRA (that will clone it sb tasks as well) and

View raw message