flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Apache Flex FalconJX 0.0.1 RC1
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 04:34:52 GMT
Hi,

> I think compiler/commandline isn't intended to work from that folder.  It
> gets copied into the "SDK".

Even if it does It will still have the newline issue and this should be pointed out in the
README or RELEASE_NOTES. I certainly expected them to work.

> It's a good question as to how "self-sufficient" this kit needs to be when
> it is really intended as an upstream distribution for FlexJS.

I'm reasonably sure people may use Flacon for stuff other than FlexJS eg as a replacement
for the current mxml/compc compilers.

>  IMO, this kit is successful when its build script runs successfully

Even if it has failures along the way and still reports success? Currently it a little hard
to work out what success is ie are Java errors OK or failing tests OK?

Thanks,
Justin