flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Maven Release Setup
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2014 13:32:16 GMT
Hi Guys,

I have opened a ticket at infra to setup a staging repository for Apache Flex in the official
Apache Maven Repository (Group Id org.apache.flex and below).

In parallel I am working on adjusting the pom.template in FlexUnit to allow us publishing
maven artifacts. So as soon as we are going to do the next release we will be able to publish
them as Maven artifacts.

This is also a good practice for setting up the pom-data in order to be able to release other
parts as Maven in the near future.

Just wanted to inform you, not that Infra starts asking questions and no one here knows why
;-)

Chris