flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: 4.12.1
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2014 21:21:58 GMT
Yes, I intend to take over Lee on this ticket, but not soon.
If someone else would like to work on it before I do, no problem for me.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Lee Burrows [mailto:subscriptions@leeburrows.com] 
Envoyé : lundi 21 avril 2014 14:46
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: 4.12.1

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33948 please

On 21/04/2014 08:02, Alex Harui wrote:
> I'm getting ready to try my hand at 4.12.1 release candidates.  I will 
> sync the develop branch into the release4.12.0 and build from there.
> Does anybody have anything they want to get in before I do this?  
> Maurice did you have one more stage text fix?
> Thanks,
> -Alex
> On 4/10/14 11:44 PM, "Maurice Amsellem" <maurice.amsellem@systar.com>
> wrote:
>>> I know Maurice sort of volunteered to the the RM, but maybe someone 
>>> else should just cut an RC for 4.12.1.
>> Yes, I volunteered, but in the meantime, I got committed to a 
>> critical delivery to be scheduled early May (that's why I am not very 
>> active on a.o at the moment).
>> So if the work on 4.12.1 can wait until after that, I will be happy 
>> to keep my promise, If it can't wait, someone else can do it as you 
>> suggest.
>> Maurice
>> -----Message d'origine-----
>> De : Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com] Envoyé : vendredi 11 avril 
>> 2014 00:23 À : dev@flex.apache.org Objet : 4.12.1
>> I'm hopeful we'll approve a FlexJS soon and folks wanting to use an 
>> installer for FlexJS need to use InstallApacheFlex 3.0 which has 
>> enough votes to release, but because it will cause a locale issue 
>> with 4.12.0, we've agreed to delay officially releasing the Installer 
>> until 4.12.1 is released.
>> I would definitely like to get FlexJS out soon so we can generate 
>> some buzz and hopefully get a few more folks to join us at 360|Flex.
>> So:
>> 1) Should we close the vote on Installer 3.0 and post it to the 
>> release server and just not announce it or make the switch that 
>> auto-upgrades the Installer?  One potential problem is that if folks 
>> then use that installer to install a regular SDK they may hit this 
>> locale issue, although several folks have used the installer in other 
>> locales and did not hit this issue.
>> 2) what else do we want to fix in 4.12.1?  I know Maurice sort of 
>> volunteered to the the RM, but maybe someone else should just cut an 
>> RC for 4.12.1.  I'm thinking we should put the try/catch blocks back 
>> in DataGrid/ADG itemToLabel as described in [1].  I think there is 
>> one more I saw but I can't find it right now.  Any others?
>> -Alex
>> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34218

Lee Burrows

View raw message