flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Third-party tools / solutions on Apache Flex website
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 20:00:34 GMT
Hi Guys!

First of all I would like to say that "Third-Party Tools & Solutions" page
looks really great and It was fantastic idea Franck! :) Thanks!

@Maurice If it is possible I would like to ask you to add into Framework
section couple of words about Fabrication Framework ->
 everything what you need to know about this framework you can find here ->

I think it's worth to mention. This utility adds to PureMVC many useful
things such as IOC mechanism, new way to handle PureMVC notifications,
events and many more...

Apache Flex Committer