flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docs on TLF composition?
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2014 12:27:32 GMT
I'm referring more to the composition lifecycle. (i.e. Text is marked damaged by x, Class y
is called to start compostion by y. Composition is started by z, the process continues with
lmnop, etc. How does ContainerController, BaseCompose FlowComposer, etc. all interact with
each other.)

It's really hard to work on a framework, when the details on its architecture is really sketchy…

On Apr 6, 2014, at 2:01 PM, Maurice Amsellem wrote:

> This one maybe ?
> http://help.adobe.com/en_US/as3/dev/WSb2ba3b1aad8a27b0-1b8898a412218ad3df9-8000.html

highly inefficient to constantly step through the code to figure out exactly what happens
when and by what.

> I'm thinking of putting together a doc which specifies the flow and how all the classes
work together. Before I do this, I'm wondering if anyone knows of any documentation explaining
the architecture.