flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSSION] Release Apache Flex FlexUnit 4.2.0 RC3
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:56:21 GMT
I think the correct and faster choice is to put adobe headers in those two files
Sent via the PANTECH Discover, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.

"Michael A. Labriola" <labriola@digitalprimates.net> wrote:

>My understanding is that Adobe donated stuff to fluint under Adobe copyright and BSD.
 That's why you put the Adobe header back in a bunch of files.  My view says that two of these
Adobe files are in CIListener.  I think we need Mike to verify or provide a more detailed
explanation of how those two files can appear to be the same but the CIListener version is
not under Adobe copyright.

Xavi checked those two files into SVN. He was an Adobe employee at the time. Therefore Adobe,
probably due to his employee agreement, owns the copyright on those two files. Let's recreate
them and be done.

There are a total of 25 lines (with liberal bracket spacing) I will donate two new copies.

Mike