flex-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Fritze <marcus.fri...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: How to get the attachments of old Adobe JIRA / imported Apache JIRA?
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 11:56:09 GMT
Oh, I missed your answer. (I don't know why, but many of your e-mails were automatically marked
as junk in my mail program. Maybe, you are sending too much e-mails. ;-) )

Ok, it would be nice to have the attachments for the bugs:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-22758
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-20272 (if source is attached and not only the swf)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-14784
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-20755