flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Release Apache Flex FlexUnit 4.2.0 RC2
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 03:36:12 GMT

> Maybe just for me.  My repo is valid.  I guess it isn't an "installation"?
> It builds everything else, including AIR projects.  I don't know how much
> interaction there is between flex-sdk and flex-flexunit
It a little hard to use one with out the other, although I think it can be used to test AS3
only projects (not tried).

> Are you going to run another RC or do you think this one is good enough?
Digital Primates missing from the NOTICE file probably is a blocker so I'll be making another
one but votes will probably carry over.

I like a few more PMC members to look at it first to see if there are any other issues before
making another RC. Just because it works for me doesn't mean it works for everyone. I've not
tried ant or CI or in a IDE other than Flash Builder.

View raw message