flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: FlexUnit was Unit tests in TLF
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2014 17:29:16 GMT
Sorry for being so noisy today, here is FlexUnit 4 for Contributors.

http://www.slideshare.net/michael.labriola/flexunit-4-for-contributors

It's a little older (written at the release of FlexUnit 4.0) but still relevant and is a good,
and comparatively brief, way to understand how the major pieces fit together.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael A. Labriola [mailto:labriola@digitalprimates.net]
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2014 11:57 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: FlexUnit was Unit tests in TLF

I put together a presentation years ago on FlexUnit for contributors that explained the architecture.
I will find it and get that posted somewhere.

Additionally, if anyone is interested, I would be happy to do a session sometime on the internals
of it as well as talk about what was in the future plan. We could do a connect or similar
session. I am happy to share this knowledge with anyone who has the time to help. The core
is solid and well tested, but there were a number of enhancements we never got to and it would
be great to see that emerge from here someday.

Mike