flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: ApacheCon Slides
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 16:19:38 GMT

On 3/25/14 1:44 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Hi Justin ...
>Have to admit that it seems to be easier to extend Flexmojos than
>dropping that dam shadow ;-)
>Tried the "Shadow" effect, but that added even more shadow ... it was
>somehow part of the template they gave us ... perhaps Alex can give me a
>Even when switching the font that too had a shadow ;-)
I can't help you if you are using PowerPoint.  My story of frustration is
I tried to be a good Apache citizen and use the ApacheCon template which
uses Apache Open Office.

After getting my slides ready I found that, while the slides looked ok in
Open Office Impress editor, the next did not appear on the slide show or
in the PDF.  I spent the morning trying to figure it out and finally did
for the PDF, but the title slide's text still does not show in the Slide
Show so I will have to use the PDF when I present.

View raw message