flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Apache Flex 4.12.0 release candidate 3
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 04:29:59 GMT
I'll try removing the hard coded ones.  I left them around so it would be
easier to see them in source control.  In theory, they are not used
anymore and were accurately copied to the .properties files.

The .properties files should be even more current.  There were some
strings tin the hard coded version that hadn't been localized.

The copies in the SDK's installer-config.xml is, like I've been saying, a
special case.  The strings have to be in the installer (from the
.properties files) for legacy installs.  And for right now the exact same
set dictates the licenses and steps for the SDK installer.  FlexJS and a
different set of strings.  Hopefully the SDK's set will diverge over time
when we don't have to ask about BlazeDS and eventually the font stuff.

-Alex