flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: MaskedTextInput issue?
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 11:08:03 GMT
In Made In Flex article I had another guy that reports problems. The
comment is here:

But he does not provide any feedback so I couldn't know nothing about that
one in particular.

I'm thinking that maybe folks expect a different behavior in the component
and for this reason report it broken. Instead of add/remove text and "drag"
the rest, maybe people expect characters hold in it's position and deleting
chars make blank positions.

This was a behavior I proposed in the old thread where we discussed the
component to implement using a Boolean property (e.j: inputMode) , so
people could choose between actual input method and the other one.

Maybe this could be the problem? As I get some time I'll take a look at the
sample provided, I'm off my dev environment.

Thanks for check it Justin :)

> Hi,
> > I'll take a look a this case and report here what I see.
> I had a quick look at it and it actually seemed OK to me - not sure what
> the actual issue is.
> My guess is the namespace was not specified correctly - but that's just a
> guess.
> Thanks,
> Justin

Carlos Rovira