flex-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: svn commit: r901170 - in /websites/production/flex: cgi-bin/ content/
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 11:47:15 GMT
Just a reminder -- that file goes through the Apache CMS -- which assumes
that everything is formatted in mdtext.  Spaces and formatting matters.
 All the tags should be left-aligned, with no additional spaces or tabs or
mdtext will add all sorts of weird tags/classes around your divs.  That
might be your issue.

-Nick