flex-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: 4.12 Release
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 12:18:47 GMT
Blog post was pushed live.  Next time, instead of everybody just saying
"OK, Lets go live NOW!", lets choose a time/date with at least a few hours
notice so I can stage it so it goes live by itself. Some of us were in
timezones where we didn't get the message until just a few minutes ago ;)

It was originally set to go live on Sunday, but then we pushed it back
because we were waiting for the installer.

-Nick