flex-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Ring <jackri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DataGrid Sort Anomoly
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 19:37:22 GMT
That is interesting - I suppose I picked up the AsynchListView in leu of
dataprovider when I first build a mobile app. Now that I'm back on my
enterprise desktop app - I suppose that one is "lighter" than the other and
therefore can do less.

One way or another - if this understanding is correct it makes sense.

Thanks Alex.