flex-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Thayne <s...@skyseek.com>
Subject Re: Draft email to committers
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2014 17:46:36 GMT
I personally know tons of old Flex developers that for all intensive
purposes believe Flex is still "Dead". When I inform them of all the great
stuff you guys have been accomplishing, they always get excited. Everybody
still loves Flex, it just hasn't been cool, hip, and trendy since HTML 5!!!
came out...

I think with a little bit of tweaking, to sound less pushy, the email will
definitely be a positive thing.

-Sean Thayne

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 10:16 AM, Mark Kessler